- JOB CODE: J16204
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Join a fantastic international group with offices in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Copenhagen, Beijing and Paris, and become part of a growing team of 100+ who play a critical role in today's society.
My client is looking for a Mac focused Helpdesk Engineer - 1st & 2nd line Mac Support professional to join their busy IT department composed of internal and external service providers and help the company with helpdesk and basic infrastructure needs.
The Helpdesk Engineer- 1st & 2nd line Mac Support professional is to be part of a team that supports 125 staff members in 17 countries. Your duties will be to primarily provide remote support as part of the support teams based in London and New York, while the infrastructure is cloud-based using third-party suppliers.
You as their Helpdesk Engineer - 1st & 2nd line Mac Support professional will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day helpdesk tickets; explaining and supporting departmental processes, policies and direction; reviewing inventory needs; facilitating weekly IT training sessions; monitoring and proactively managing computers and phones; supporting and helping to implement security procedures; and addressing special IT projects as necessary.
Additionally, you as the Helpdesk Engineer - 1st & 2nd line Mac Support professional will report to the IT Manager and will work closely with the Finance & Operations team to plan and implement strategic IT projects across the organisation.
- Address incoming Helpdesk tickets ensuring that the level of service offered to staff
- Facilitate IT training sessions to support staff in the use of Google Apps, Slack, Microsoft Office for Mac, Asana, Box, Okta, Evernote and BlueJeans.
- Monitor and proactively manage Apple computer and iPhone systems through Jamf Pro-Casper.
- Use remote support solution (Bomgar) for day-to-day troubleshooting.
- Monitor and pro-actively manage virus protection solution (Sophos) and computer backup solution (CrashPlan).
- Support the IT Manager in the updating and maintenance of IT policies and procedures.
- Support the IT Manager in the continuous development and maintenance of system monitoring processes.
- Support the Operations team with data security and compliance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as the team needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology or business related field.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting Macs and iPhones within an organisational setting.
- Experience with project management or being a member of a complex project team.
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Experience with a cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience with maintaining Mac OS and iOS in the enterprise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage complex helpdesk tickets in busy environment.
- Ability to have a flexible approach in work strategy.
- International experience desirable.
- Knowledge of Okta, Google for Work, Microsoft Office, Asana, Box, Slack, Evernote, BlueJeans, and Jamf Pro, and/or similar services, desirable.
- Previous experience in the non-profit or governmental sector desirable.
Apply today for our Helpdesk Engineer - 1st & 2nd line Mac Support professional role and we will be in touch shortly.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk