- JOB CODE: AD-SU65442
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
So, Monday has rolled around again. Physically, you're back at your desk with a large coffee, but mentally you're still in the weekend and most likely day dreaming about a job where tolerating Mondays could be a thing of the past.
What if, instead of dreaming at your desk, there was a role out there that could help change your perception of Mondays?
This Senior Software Engineer role for an emerging start up could be just the thing!
This start up based in South East London is fully funded with ongoing support from some big investors and is looking for an experienced software engineer like you to help with its continual growth.
First things first, let's talk tech.
- The product is built using ASP.NET, NET Core, Mongo DB, and hosted on Azure.
Day to day of a Senior Software Engineer
- As Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for the continual build and ongoing ideas surrounding of all aspects of the product.
- You can easily work within an agile or SCRUM environment and will be working closely alongside a full stack engineer as well as product and design team members.
- This is a hands-on role, with leadership responsibilities that can require reviewing other developers code, communicating and collaborating with the team and giving progress updates as and when required.
- You will be earning £60,000 - £70,000 plus share options as well as the opportunity to grow within the business.
Your other superpowers include;
- Great time management
- You always stick to deadlines
- Calm and focused no matter how big the pressure
If you're looking for a new role to change up your full stack career, then apply to this Senior Software Engineer role today.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com