- JOB CODE: J16056
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Calling all talented Data Engineers, do you want to use the latest and greatest tech? Do you want to cut out the bureaucracy and have your ideas implemented? Look no further, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to take full technical ownership of a new and exciting project. As a Data Engineer you will be working on a large range of data platforms including the likes of AWS Redshift, NoSQL Databases (MongoDB) along with custom-built in-house reporting solutions.
The fundamental element of the role as a Data Engineer will be to not only design but build a scalable high performance data application. This application will be required to provide key insights into how the company can improve and continue to grow.
In Summary as a Data Engineer you will be required to do the following;
- Transform extremely complex business structures into technical solutions
- Design, build and support an ETL platform.
- Re-define Data Architecture standards so to establish cutting edge Data Management practices.
- Create natural language processing (NLP) solutions for indexing, data mining and semantic-web extraction.
- Design Data Models to work across platforms.
- Keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to innovative ways of processing Data and the latest 'Big Data' technologies that will allow you to do this.
Your experiences as a Data Engineer;
- Must have previously designed and built a large scale Data Platform from scratch using Big Data tech.
- Very strong SQL and Data profiling skills.
- Experience with the following Big Data systems - Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, AWS.
- Numerous programming languages such as Python and Scala.
- Full hands on ETL and Data Warehousing experience.
- Curious mind! You want to be ahead of the curve!
- Great presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Talend experience would be a bonus
- Ability to plan, shape and direct Data related projects.
- Management skills, being able to mentor and provide guidance.
If this sounds like you then what are you waiting for apply now as this role will not be around for long!
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org