- JOB CODE: J8962
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Benefits
Job Tititle: Recruitment Trainee Recruiter
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
Basic salary starts @ £18,000 (during training period) OTE £30,000+
2nd Year Earnings = £50,000+
3rd Year Earnings = £80, 000+
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE?
The opportunity for you to learn new recruitment resourcing skills.
Industry leading recruitment training and progression.
You will be part of a hard working, fun, meritocratic, winning team.
Opportunity to progress and develop within the Eligo Recruitment business as a Senior Resourcer, Resourcing Manager or Recruitment Consultant within one of our niche sectors (IT, Engineering, Fire & Security, Medical)
THE COMPANY YOU WILL BE JOINING?
You will be working for a leading recruitment consultancy who have experienced sustained, organic growth due to hard work, passion, high quality service.
Recruitment is full of number crunching, hard core sales environments where teams are micromanaged and are expected to hit standardised KPIs regardless of individual work style, sector or quality of service. NOT at Eligo.
- We value and respect our consultants, our clients and our candidates more than that.
- Eligo are proud to offer an innovative and forward thinking approach.
- Our team of dedicated consultants work within an ethos of providing a personal, fun, meritocratic work environment with the support and infrastructure to develop their own desk and deliver exceptional levels of recruitment service.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS RECRUITMENT RESOURCER?
- As a Resourcer you will support Eligo's Recruitment Consultants in finding the best candidates with in their market to carefully match client specifications.
- You will have to work to specifications across a range of sectors with varying level of technical and personal requirements.
- Write adverts and post adverts from Job Specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Pro-actively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for relevant candidates using a variety of searching techniques including Boolean search.
- Research, network and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- You will call high quality specialist candidates in order to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management and input of all candidate CV and records so the Recruitment Consultants can effectively pick up the next stage of the process.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns to new and existing candidates
THIS RECRUITMENT TRAINEE ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE…
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and in written communication.
Negotiation and persuasion skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment managing multiple projects and deliver within tight timeframes.
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to self motivate and work autonomously.
Team focussed approach with the desire and commitment to success and achievement for both yourself, your team and your company.
- The desire to continuously learn and develop your existing skill set.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work hard, learn lots and progress your career accordingly?
Call 0208 944 4182 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org