- JOB CODE: PM-RD-3611
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Are you a product manager, passionate about building products that customers love?
Are you looking for a role where you can truly shape your career in product management?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Product Manager role for a data management business that works with some of the biggest names in the media and entertainment industry.
Are you sitting comfortably?... then let's get to it.
As Product Manager you will be a part of creating the next big thing, crafting the company's product strategy and roadmap into requirements, prototypes and shipping products.
You will get to know the customers inside-out, becoming their greatest asset and truly understanding their problems to develop market insights and drive development activities.
In this role, every day is different and there won't be a day where you won't learn something new; you'll be exploring the latest techniques to solve challenging problems to help you become the best you can be.
The ideal Product Manager will have;
- Solid experience across product management with the ability to contribute towards an agile development process
- You know the value in customer driven development and have a range of tactics under your belt to become the voice of the customer. You know how to handle data-centric customer metric tools and can equally handle a more subjective customer development.
- A passion for user design and testing with solid experience working in both B2B and B2C environments
- Some understanding of big data management technologies and challenges it can face
What can you expect?
- A competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000
- An exciting, challenging and relaxed working environment in the heart of Soho (Your lunch will never be boring again)
- Great hardworking and dynamic team that enjoys socialising outside of work from celebration lunches to Happy Hours.
- Ample opportunity for continuous learning with a development programme and the challenge to make a difference.
Does this sound ideal for you? Then apply to this Product Manager role today.
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email email@example.com