- JOB CODE: JW87952
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are you a Data Scientist with a keen interest in Deep Learning and AI?
Do you want the autonomy to shape the way a company uses Data Science as a productive tool?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Lead Data Scientist role, working for a fast-growing business whose product genuinely changes people's lives for the better.
Now is a great time to join this fully established business, where you will be reporting directly to and bouncing ideas off the CEO, it is also a fast track into a Head of Data Science.
If you prefer a strict dress code and couldn't care less about a friendly and collaborative culture, then this isn't the role for you.
This company fosters a creative environment and working with a really exciting product you'll be encouraged to excel and grow your career.
Other benefits include a salary of £80,000 - £90,000, casual dress code and equity within this rapidly scaling company.
In the role of Lead Data Scientist, you'll help to change the status quo by putting powerful decision-making algorithms in the hands of the client along with;
- Turning statistical and computational analysis into user-friendly diagrams, and create insightful data visualisations that highlight trends
- Looking after existing machine learning models and updating and improving when required
- Take the lead on building designing and developing new models when required by the client; always focusing on the user interface and ease of use for the end user
- Extract data from databases and prepare it in a machine ready format
There's no doubt you'll have the experience in model building, collection, exploration and formatting of data machine learning applications, as well as skills in python and Scikit-learn.
But to cut the mustard in this Lead Data Scientist role you will also know about Natural Language Processing, database storage and management and an ability to get the job done in a Linux environment. - bonus points if you've got a PHD!
If you're ready to get stuck in creating a unique artificial intelligence platform using machine learning, then what are you waiting for? Get in touch today and apply for this Lead Data Scientist role.
Are you a Data Scientist or Data Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com