- JOB CODE: J16331
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €25,000 - €30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Italy
- BENEFITS: benefits
SAP SD JUNIOR CONSULTANT
A well-known consultancy Gold Partner of SAP based in Milan, is looking for a SAP SD Junior Consultant. The company is well known to work in the fashion, automotive, eyewear and retail sectors. The consultancy is growing, hence eighty professional consultants work for it. It is a vibrant and supportive environment to work for, as well as its prestigious clients whom are leaders in their markets. At the moment, the consultancy is following over 300 projects on a global scale and do count more than 120 clients around the world. This is not all, in fact the group does also provide an outstanding training on SAP modules and certifications. Plus, it gives the opportunity of studying the English language abroad, in order to speed up the process of improving it.
Now the Application Maintenance Team is expanding so we are looking for a SAP SD Junior Consultant profile to join our team in Milan.
As a SAP SD Junior Consultant your main tasks will be:
- You will be able to work in a team of six or eight experts;
- You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader;
- You will be working on Application Maintenance activities for important clients in automotive, fashion and eyewear industries;
- You will be working on the activities from the office in Milan.
Why you should be interested in becoming our SAP SD Junior Consultant:
- On-going one to one training will be offered to you from a senior colleague, as well as SAP certifications;
- You will see different production processes on more than one industry;
- There is the possibility to work as remote from home once every six weeks since the AMS activity gets delivered on international clients;
- If you find yourself willing to work on projects as well we will give you this opportunity;
- Possibility to develop your professional career;
- We offer a starting salary of € 25.000 to € 30.000 plus benefits;
Are you the SAP SD Junior Consultant that we are looking for?
- You should have at least 6 months up to 2 years of experience;
- Willing to work on Application Maintenance activities;
- Being positive and open to face new challenges, and enjoying team work.
- Open to learn new skills and to set up new professional goals.
- English language is a plus;
If this sounds good to you and you can see yourself working for us as our next SAP SD Junior Consultant then we will offer you a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace based in Milan. Our appreciation and support towards your talent will show, and in turn, we think you'll show the same to your team. If you think you can see yourself working as our next SAP SD Junior Consultant then do not think twice and just apply straight away! Remember time kills deals! If you wish to apply, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 0208 944 4194 or Email email@example.com