- JOB CODE: J16330
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: Italy
- BENEFITS: benefits
SAP SD Service Manager
A well-known consultancy Gold Partner of SAP based in Milan, is looking for a SAP SD Service Manager. The company is well known to work in the fashion, automotive, eyewear and retail sectors. The consultancy is growing, hence eighty professional consultants work for it. It is a vibrant and supportive environment to work for, as well as its prestigious clients whom are leaders in their markets. At the moment, the consultancy is following over 300 projects on a global scale and do count more than 120 clients around the world. This is not all, in fact the group does also provide an outstanding training on SAP modules and certifications. Plus, it gives the opportunity of studying the English language abroad, in order to speed up the process of improving it.
Now the Application Maintenance Team is expanding so we are looking for a SAP SD Service Manager profile to join our team in Milan.
As a SAP SD Service Manager your main tasks will be:
- Managing a team of six or eight professionals on AMS;
- Being the focal point for important clients on the delivery of the Application Maintenance in the automotive, fashion and eyewear industries;
- You will have to negotiate with your clients, listening and understanding their needs;
- You will constantly motivate, coordinate and support your team members;
- You will be working on the activities from the office in Milan.
Why you should be interested in becoming our SAP SD Service Manager:
- You will see different production processes on more than one industry;
- You will manage a team of experts with different seniority, from juniors to medium, or senior consultant;
- You will have a pivotal role for the clients;
- There is the possibility to work as remote from home once every six weeks since the AMS activity gets delivered on international clients;
- We offer a starting salary of € 40.000 to € 45.000 plus benefits;
Are you the SAP SD Service Manager that we are looking for?
- You have at least 6 to 10 years of experience on Application Maintenance activities;
- You are confident about your knowledge and can deal client leaders in their market;
- You are able to guide your team towards specific goals;
- Energetic as long as proactive and supportive attitude;
- Being positive and open to face new challenges, and enjoying team work.
- Open to learn new skills and to set up new professional goals.
If this sounds good to you and you can see yourself working for us as our next SAP SD Service Manager then we will offer you a genuinely supportive and nurturing workplace based in Milan. Our appreciation and support towards your talent will show, and in turn, we think you'll show the same to your team. If you think you can see yourself working as our next SAP SD Service Manager then do not think twice and just apply straight away! Remember time kills deals! If you wish to apply, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Call 0208 944 4194 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org