- JOB CODE: J15724p
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Team Incentives, Progression
SKILLED IN FIRE ALARM INSTALLATIONS? WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO COMMISSION OR EXPAND YOUR SKILL SET? CARRY INSTALLS FROM BEGINNING TO END? WORK MORE LOCAL? BE VALUED WITHIN YOUR COMPANY AND NOT HAVE TO BEG FOR PAYRISES?
As a Sussex based NSI gold company we aim to stand out from the rest and provide a hard-working, family friendly environment, this has allowed us to dominate the Sussex and Kent area, work with the best and grow over the years.
We are constantly growing and moving in the right direction and with work continuously coming in for large commercial/industrial projects we are looking to expand with the right ambitious hard-working engineers. As your reading this it could be you!
So what can we offer you as one of our valued Fire Installation Engineers....
- Training - On-site training suite in which we conduct in house training sessions, allowing you to get your hands on new technology and widen your skill-set.
We will also send you on courses with our manufacturer partners in which you will receive official training on systems such as Kentec, Advance, Notifier, Menvier, Apollo. ..... Also the chance to learn Security systems such as Hikvision, Paxton net 2, Texecom, Galaxy and more.
- Work Area - Kent and Sussex (forget London)! We take travel into consideration, we cover the South East area and between our team of fire install engineers geographically map out the most ideal areas for you allowing a good days work.
You won't be travelling into London 24/7 and have that headache, you will at times cover the outskirts of the M25 but 90% of the time the Kent/Sussex area.
- Great Environment - As a company we have expanded and grown to a powerhouse in the south east but always held our strong family run values putting you our engineers first!
You will work in a company where you are valued as an install engineer with us, not just a number in the system but part of a friendly office environment which values work and family life.
- Progression - With us you won't come in as a fire install engineer and have nowhere to turn from there, we will give you the chance to break through doors and elevate your career whether as an install engineer or trying something new.
Work Social - We want you to enjoy your social life, whether it's going out, being with the family or simply to read a book, we ensure you have a good work/life balance and although we work hard we also know how to enjoy the good times through Family fun days and Employee Award Ceremonies.
So much more we could say but apply now if your a strong confident fire install engineer and lets talk!!
Contact Akeim Morgan on: 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org