- JOB CODE: J15990
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £25,000 - £26,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Ever wanted to join a company that cares about their clients and is moved by always providing the best technical support on the market?
Then my client is your kind of environment! A middle size consultancy that covers creative Mac businesses throughout London, providing top-notch support and creating bespoke IT environments.
At the moment they are looking for an addition to the team, a Sales Account Manager with a passion to understand how the company and their clients work and be proactive to work on finding and onboarding new potential clients in the London area.
You will create a portfolio of new prospects and develop new business while also constantly seeking new sales opportunities. If you feel like this sounds like your type of a role and you have been working in a similar role for the past 1 or 2 years, and have experience with:
- Previous experience with New Business development in an IT environment
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Attending client meetings
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers' needs
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Working in a team with the Senior Sales professional on finding solutions
- Building a 'territory'
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Completing administrative work as required
Don't wait another second and apply now for this Sales Account Manager role, and someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
You as the perfect candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills that would fit well with the team and desirably previous knowledge of how a managed service provider works.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk