- JOB CODE: TLAZUR-7661324GB
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Are you looking for a new role working at the forefront of technology and sport?
A global leading digital and production business with a client portfolio that includes many big names in the international sporting industry is looking for back-end focused Technical Lead Developer to work on their innovative digital deliveries, services and end to end applications.
This Technical Lead Developer role is varied, challenging and rewarding; from input into product development, technology strategic direction and mentoring junior team members to participating in client meetings and attending sporting events out of hours.
Let's talk tech;
Eyes on the prize: a fantastic tech stack might be one way to win you round, but you're only human and we know salary can be a deal breaker. That's why in this Technical Lead Developer role you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £70'000 as well as opportunities to grow within the business and monthly social events to toast to the team's success and efforts.
What else can you bring to the table?
- Extensive experience of working on the full software dev lifecycle of web projects, along with a solid understanding of database design and development.
- You'll have extensive experience in SOLID principles and design patterns, TDD/BDD, CI & CD, task estimation and sprint planning along with B2C system and software architecture.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Security, optimisation and performance tuning are also much needed
- Agile methodologies knowledge, TFS and Git-flow
To make it through to the final round, you'll know state of the art technologies within back end Web development like the back of your hand and be able to guide client and development team members at any stage.
As Technical Lead with strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure, you will be focused on ensuring product goes through all the testing phases required, with deployment regulated among development, staging and production environment.
If you are looking to take your web developer career up a gear and if you have a passion for sport, tech with .net and Azure, then this is the role for you! Apply now!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org