- JOB CODE: J16202
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
My client is a Mac focused service provider working with delivering high level service and support to the creative industry.
They are looking for the next Senior Mac Support Engineer to join their small but growing team based in London and help them in continuing to provide excellent support and customer service to small and medium sized enterprises.
My client's team of fantastic engineers will give you a technical review of your current Mac systems and help you create new or better infrastructure, while continuously and proactively monitoring any IT issues happening in the background.
You as their ideal Senior Mac Support Engineer will be able to work well in a team and be able to work well under pressure. This Senior Mac Support Engineer role is a client facing role, so we expect you to have great interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels. The role will occasionally involve working on the helpdesk.
You as their perfect Senior Mac Support engineer will:
- Be able to build and configure OS X server and workstations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with creative applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Quark, Extensis etc
- Knowledge of setting up hosted email solutions
- Be able to analyse and assess customer requirements and provide recommendations/solutions
- Good understanding of network topology
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and routers
- Experience of working in a help desk role
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in a Mac support role
- Industry standard qualifications or certifications desirable
- Experience of working with Windows platform a benefit
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel like you tick all boxes for our Senior Mac Support Engineer role and you're up for a new challenge, please apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the role with you.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this specific Windows role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are also a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke- Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0330 052 5524 or Email appleMac@eligo.co.uk