- JOB CODE: J16182
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £24,000 - £25,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: good package
Windows PC and macOS 2nd line IT Support Analyst - Central London
- Are you a Windows PC and Apple Mac OSX IT Support whizz?
- Do you provide Windows PC and macOS 2nd line IT Support within a Media Agency environment?
Oh, and you must be approachable, non-arrogant and sociable with interests other than just IT - though you must be good at IT support obviously.
You will be working within the Windows focused PC/Mac IT support team of this prestigious media company, providing Windows PC and macOS 2nd Line IT support to busy deadline driven users. Not only will you be part of a social, well established, gregarious IT team you'll also be able to enjoy the buzzing vibes that this media agency is home to.
To take part in the journey in this great environment some techy skills are of course required:
Predominantly Windows PC IT deskside support and troubleshooting
- Knowledge in managing Microsoft Office and MS Office applications
- Mac/Windows account password and Keychain management
- AV skills to support presentations of varying levels of importance
- Support for iOS and Android smartphones
- Active Directory
Alongside growing your IT skills as a Windows focused Windows/Apple Mac macOS IT Support Analyst in this upbeat, stimulating environment you also need to have the right soft skills:
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills (you will provide written documentation around the tasks you provide).
- You will be a keen and a fast learner who is enthusiastic about helping all the friendly users who are part of the company with you.
- Ever the consummate professional, you must operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player - both learning and contributing.
So… if you're a Windows/Mac 2nd Line IT Support Analyst with good Windows PC IT troubleshooting skills, knowledge, strong organisational skills and the capacity to work under pressure, we need to hear from you!
In return, you will be working in a supportive and rewarding environment with a strong sense of accomplishment. Self-motivation and positive attitude along with a good deskside manner will be rewarded with great day to day working relationships and enjoyable days in the office … on a daily basis!
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, File maker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple Mac OSX IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role.
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk