- JOB CODE: J1390
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare
Where's your career in data engineering headed next?
How about a Senior Software Engineer role for a leading market research business, that specialises in behavioural analysis?
If you have the skills and passion to help build test driven and resilient systems, then this could just be what you've been looking for.
As Senior Software Engineer you will bring you technical skill to the development of the company's products and data pipelines using Scala.
Other duties include;
- Working within the engineering team to build, maintain and extend existing and new products, libraries for ETL Pipelines and data export.
- You'll get stuck in extracting, analysing and cleaning data from a variety of sources and integrating it into the core database.
- Helping to build visualisations to communicate results of the company's models to external clients.
Let's talk tech
This role requires a Scala specialist to help leverage Play and AKKA whilst employing advanced techniques such as type level programming with Shapeless/cats and code generation with macros/meta. - As well as development and operational models DevOps, Agile etc.
The Perks speak for themselves;
- Earn a handsome salary of £70,000 - £90,000
- Take advantage of the extra benefits that include health and pension schemes and Perkpox (packed full of weekly rewards)
- Excel in a company that is at the cutting edge of what they do, there's no shortage of opportunities to learn and try new things from distributed computing techniques, to databases and cloud computing.
What can you bring
- Solid skills and experience in Scala, Scala Test, Play Framework, AKKA, Ubuntu and Full Stack Web Development (JVM based).
- Great understanding of software development practices from TDD and CI to CD and pair programming.
- Hands on knowledge of Scala use patterns (typeclass) and JVM Scala type system and functional programming.
- Bonus points for knowledge of databases, distributed data stores, event queues and caching, web security and http.
If you're looking to take your software engineering career in data to the next level then join this engineering team, working closely with Data Scientists, DevOps Engineers and front-end Developers to help evolve the engine ring culture. - Apply today!
Are you in the Big Data world? you may be a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com