- JOB CODE: J16143
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £27,000 - £36,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Vehicle, OTE, Training
Security Systems Service Engineer
If you're a Service Engineer with a focus on Security products (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder), then we want to talk to you. To find out why, read on.
A little about us. We're a £4.5m turnover Installer based in South West London that works with large Commercial clients in and around the city. We have recently moved to new, bigger premises with an on-site training facility and we've invested in a new fleet of vehicles. We're looking to hit the next phase of our growth hard and add another £1m to that turnover figure in the next 12 months.
As a business, we pride ourselves on a couple of things. These are;
- Treating our engineers properly. This comes in a number of ways. The first is the on-site training facility we mentioned. This actually gets used, to actually train our engineers, who then actually get certifications and accreditations to show off their technical prowess.
- The second way we treat our engineers well is with options. What does that mean, I hear you asking? Let me explain. London isn't easy to travel within and we know that so you can either drive or get the train. We'll give you a credit card to pay for parking and an Oyster card that automatically tops up. You'll also have the chance to suggest any improvements and genuinely get listened to.
- The systems we use. As a business we focus on high end, enterprise level technology such as HIKVision, Lenel, C-Cure, Honeywell Prowatch, Salto, Nedap and Vanderbilt. If you work for us, you're exposed to the best.
Now for the boring bit. You will need experience with large CCTV and Access Control projects and you will need to be comfortable travelling in and around London. Obviously there is much more I could tell you but I don't want you to read all day. I want you to apply and talk to us. Talk to us about why we're right for you and why we will better your career.
We've set our sights high and we want to be working with the best engineers, for the best clients on the best projects. We're on our way to achieving that and we want you to be too.
Give us a call or apply today to find out more!
*This advert has been posted by Eligo on behalf of our client*.
Call 0208 944 4195 or Email Callump@eligo.co.uk