- JOB CODE: PGD-544-LDN
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Ready, set, go, and take on a new challenge as a Principle Game Developer!
In this senior level role, you will be a wearer of many hats from game developer and client engineer, to project stakeholder and a project leadership member.
You'll become a part of a small and ambitious team, working with teams and stakeholders to fulfil technical goals of a successful media gaming group.
The Lead Principle Game Developer will have full responsibility over the technical strategy and execution of projects, from the introduction to market and gathering requirements through to building, managing and motivating technical feature teams.
So, do you have what it takes?
- You're a stickler for perfection and hold a passion for robust code and best practices with top-notch programming skills in C# and C++
- Hands on experience with Unity and using source control systems such as Git & Perforce
- You will have ideally worked in a game studio or larger development team previously, with a robust understanding of game development tooling and processes, art workflow, performance and optimisation and memory management
Aside from your team lead duties, day to day life as a Principle Game Developer will consist of;
- Interpreting design requirements, implementing strategy for project R&D, infrastructure, systems and features
- Using your analytical skill to analyse technical capabilities and resourcing requirements whilst collaborating on the roadmap and sprint planning, providing estimates and technical plans
- As project stakeholder and client engineer you will be the coordinator, ensuring technology plans are robust and communicated to stakeholders, reporting progress throughout
- Fulfil team lead responsibility of helping to identify and appoint new hires along with helping to develop and mentor team members
As Lead Principle Game Developer, you will earn £50,000 - £55,000 helping to craft games that challenge and inspire working in a friendly and open work environment.
The offices also have their own game rooms and you'll have the chance to get involved with plenty of social events and activities outside of work from game and pizza nights, to tech talks and office lunches.
Looking to take your career in game development to the next level? Apply to this Lead Principle Game Developer role today!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com