- JOB CODE: J15921
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £36,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: excellent package
Senior IT Coordinator and Manager - macOS and Windows busy Helpdesk
Working for a prestigious award winningAdvertising Agency you will be pivotal to the successful running of the macOS and Windows cross-platform IT Department.
Your role is one of IT coordination and management as well as procurement, contracts, asset management, clerical as well as overseeing the Helpdesk and team! Varied, busy and interesting, you should haev a solid background in Helpdesk focused IT, have worked in a media environment previously and be a positive outgoing individual!
What role entails:
- Run Help Desk
- Manage the Helpdesk system & allocation of helpdesk incidents to I.T. Technicians
- Liaise with the various senior members of staff
- Liaise with suppliers for acquisition of
- Hardware, Software, Consumables, project needs and obtain quotes
- Oversee the procurement of Fonts as used by print and digital production.
- Liaise with Corporate procurement initiatives for the acquisition of
- Desktop PC's, Servers, infrastructure and any contract renewals
- Asset Management
- Recording of serial numbers on capital equipment
- Management of asset database
- Maintain software inventory and software license keys
- Provision of information to help build yearly budgets
- Manage the disposal of end of life equipment
- Management Reporting
- Asssist with management reports and HP procurement reporting
- Capex amortisation and deprecating Capex reporting during reporting period.
- Manage software licensing with the help of other team members
- Liaise with Other service departments
- Co-ordinate I.T. related equipment for moving people within the business
- Attend Office Services meetings representing I.T. to ensure all relevant considerations are in place when initiatives take place that are driven by others but have an impact on I.T. services
- Keep records of department holidays, sickness and other absences
You must have:
- A working knowledge of a PC and Mac from a user perspective.
- Ability to help with e-mail based problems, mainly around account password resets, resulting Keychain issues, setting up accounts, mobile device e-mail provisioning.
- Understanding of Active Directory from an account Add/Edit/Change/Suspend/Delete perspective.
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook at an intermediary or above level (to deliver the clerical requirements of the job)
- Very thorough attention to detail and organisation and ability to communicate at all levels
- Managing a team of support engineers on a day-to-day basis.
- A Glass Full attitude and ability to think through problems to find the most efficient solution to business issues.
It's a bonus if you also have:
- Some experience of working in similar environments
- Exposure to the Solar Winds Web helpdesk
- Exposure to Service Now helpdesk
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne Rooke - macOS Recruitment Specialist
Call 020 8944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk