- JOB CODE: X1429304
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: commission
UK leading access control manufacturer with 30 years of experience in the sector are now looking for a talented Account Manager to their team and continue developing all aspects of their customer relations.
The role is 80% account management so if you are more of a farmer than a hunter then this is the perfect opportunity for you to use your skills!
£40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary | Commission | Company Car | Private Health Care | Pension Scheme
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: North of the Thames
- Great opportunity for you to join a well-established & successful company
- Stability & Growth - Company has grown consistently year on year
- Support of dedicated admin and technical teams
- Be Rewarded - work for a company that recognises your efforts and pays the commission you deserve!
- The role is 80% account management so if you are more of a farmer than a hunter then this is the perfect opportunity for you to use your skills
AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Maintain good relations with existing company's customer base
- Prospect new customers
- Support installers with end-user visits when required
- develop the commercial aspect of the business
- Promote new products and services that the company offer
- £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary + Commission (up to £20K on top on basic salary!)
- Company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 holidays + BH
THIS ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE...
- Have a strong knowledge of security industry and access control products & a proven track record of sales within the sector
- Are an outgoing individual with a "can-do" attitude
- Have an excellent customer service & time management skills
If you think this Account Manager role sounds like the perfect one for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Call 0208 944 4184 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org