- JOB CODE: J15614
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are you a data scientist that is equal parts mathematician and scientist with a passion for data and a hunger to build intelligent machines?
If you've got the appetite for turning complex business problems into practical, powerful algorithmic solutions, then this is the Data Scientist role for you.
A delivery platform based in the start-up hub of Shoreditch is looking for a hands-on Data Scientist who can create and deploy very intricate algorithms.
You will be joining the team at an exciting chapter of their journey to help the wider business to conduct advanced analyses, collaborating with the product, marketing, engineering and operations teams.
Your role as Data Scientist should you choose to accept is to process, clean and verify the integrity of the data and present your findings to the senior members of the team to guide business decisions and drive the company forward in the process.
have your cake and eat it…
- You will be rewarded with a salary of £55,000 - £60,000, a competitive compensation package along with a performance based bonus and equity
- Flexible working hours.
- The company is big on championing employee personal development, which is why you will be offered an annual education allowance to spend on learning and development
- Free lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday as well as company drinks on Fridays.
As Data Scientist, you will be working with some of the largest companies in the world so commercial experience is a must, along with strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex models to all types of business partners.
Not everything in your arsenal but some requirements...
- You will come armed with a MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Math, Stats, Computer Science or equivalent
- Top notch skills in scripting and programming with experience in Python (pandas, sci-kit learn, R) and query languages (SQL)
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and optimisation algorithms
If you're ready to grow your data science career and get your teeth stuck into a new and exciting role, then apply now!
Are you a Data Scientist or Data Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com