- JOB CODE: J14899B
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: High Profile Projects
Want to work on high end integration systems?
High end commercial/industrial sites (Airports, Data Centres, Government Properties, Shopping Centres)
Not micromanaged, work independent knowing a strong team is behind you!!
Personal Development Plan!! - Excellent training is the key to our success, you give 100% and we will match (security training courses across CCTV & Access Control include - C cure, Lenel, CEM, Prowatch, Indigo Vision, Avigilon and further IP training courses)
Progress your career!! - You will not join us as a Technical Service Engineer and stay as a Service Engineer, this role is aimed for you to build relationships and progress in any direction you desire. Expansion with the right people is key to us!
That's some of what we can offer but who are we?
We are an NSI gold company who specialise in high end security. Over the years we have grown and acknowledge as one of the best installers in the industry, working with the latest technology building a strong network and team while expanding throughout the UK allowing us to turnover 15 million plus yearly, our service engineering department alone turning over 5 million.
What else can we offer you ask!!
- Attitude is key to us!!! For this role you do MUST have good IP knowledge and technical understanding, we will offer further training but do need you to hit the ground running and work independent as a Technical Service Engineer.
- Being a Technical Service Engineer doesn't mean we wont train you. You will still receive continuous training on current and new systems. You will be trained and experienced in systems such as (C-cure, Lenel, CEM, Prowatch, Indigo Vision, Avigilon, Hikvision) predominently working on CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Handling both Preventative and Emergency fault calls as well as liaising with customers on a daily basis providing technical support to customers and engineers.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
We are big enough to effectively manage and attract the best but small enough to ensure you don't feel like a number and receive the best opportunities!
If you have the right attitude and skill-set the chances to progress are endless, so why not apply now find out more and see if this Service Engineering role is right for you!!
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com