- JOB CODE: J15195
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Training, pension & more
You're a DevOps Engineer. You can improve any development environment with your DevOps knowledge. Your experience with Linux is second to none. Every Cloud has a silver lining for you. You've been looking to work with people that recognise and reward innovation.
This advert could give you that chance.
Pack up your DevOps toolkit and bring it along as you join up with a multinational FinTech company that deal with billions of dollars' worth of transactions a day. They're looking for someone to be responsible for owning their Debian Linux based infrastructure, delivering and automating day to day manual admin processes using your Ansible knowhow.
You'll be joining at a very important time- they are moving to the cloud, and you'll be the driving force behind that. Using your knowledge of AWS, you'll get involved in the implementation of cloud services, working alongside a team of infrastructure engineers to ensure all is where it needs to be- and it needs to be cloud based!
If you're a DevOps engineer who longs to work as part of a talented team in a company that are pushing forward at a rate of knots, getting rewarded for your hard work and given the training you desire, this could be an exceptional opportunity for you. Don't let it slip away.
- Join a FinTech company as a DevOps engineer, and be in charge of the continued development of their Linux infrastructure and SQL data centres, taking lead in their implementation of AWS cloud technology
- Deliver infrastructure improvements, admin automation and more besides as you join a team who are given autonomy to make improvements as and where necessary- you're the DevOps engineer after all, you know what to do to ensure the company grows
- This position will provide you not only with a tasty base salary, but will also genuine career progression and a training budget to be spent on any courses or seminars you see fit
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org