- JOB CODE: NMNET-42332
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
Whether you're looking to take your software .Net Developer career to new heights or looking for a new company where you can make your mark. This could be the .Net Developer role for you.
A successful, independent travel business that has held a place on the Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for list for 11 years running, is looking for a .Net developer to help code and test their software programs and applications.
This company is one of the fastest growing in the UK and you could be a part of that, coding, researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specs throughout the full production lifecycle. You'll also get your hands dirty in analysing and accurately amending software errors.
What can you bring to this .Net Developer role?
- Solid experience of ASP.Net using frameworks 3.0 to 4.5, MS SQL Server 2008 RS as a back-end database with great technical knowledge of Transact-SQL
- You'll have hands on experience with file processing and software troubleshooting
- You've got a solid knowledge of current internet technologies as well as an eagerness to learn and understand new technologies
What can the role bring for you?
- The opportunity to grow in your area, as there is always room to learn within the business and support from the dev team lead
- A competitive salary of £30,600 + 10% monthly incentives and extra travel benefits
- Flexible working hours of 42.5 a week between 8am-6pm
What will you be doing at .Net Developer?
- You will be responsible for running and monitoring software performance tests on programs to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement and general debugging
- Use your creativity to write programming scripts to enhance functionality and the appearance of the company site and its applications
- Work as part of a pair programming unit collaborating on projects so consistently code software and applications according to the technical specifications
If you're looking to take your software developer career to the next level, and if this .Net Developer role sounds like the one for you, get in touch today!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com