- JOB CODE: UXC-4232
- JOB TYPE: Contract
- SALARY/RATE: £340 - £400 per day
- LOCATION: London
UX Designer (Sitecore CMS)
A leading financial organisation is looking for a UX Designer with solid experience in Sitecore to join them for 6 months to work on an exciting, on-going international project. Could this be you?
What will you be doing?
This is a chance to really have an impact on the company's global marketing sites. You will map out the end user journey on their Sitecore platform websites, and conduct user research for a large-scale global web based project after proper planning.
One of the key aims of this project is to be able to highlight their specialisms and insights more effectively so you will need to review their global navigation across all global sites. This could be done with Geo targeting and some research into whether this would be an effective way to highlight their global sectors and specialist areas will be needed.
We don't want you to have missing parts of the jigsaw, you will be able to facilitate collaborative design workshops with different business areas to ensure you get all the information you need.
Can you create persuasive designs? Making sure that personalisation is included to help users get to their end goals? If so, then this is the role for you.
Of course, there are a few other areas you cover, and we would hope that you bring your unique perspective to the research room to help create a first-class experience.
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years UX Design experience
- Previous experience conducting and analysing customer research which is qualitative and quantitative
- Previous experience in responsive design (Inc. mobile and tablet)
- Able to support wireframes and to be able to work with developers, digital designers, and product managers
- Excellent at improving current user journeys
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Targeting and personalising content to new and existing users
- Experience designing for a CMS system - preferably Sitecore
- Nice to have knowledge of using psychology and persuasive design techniques to increase online call to actions
- Understanding of front end coding languages is a bonus
- Geo Targeting
Feel you have the right skills for this role? Or maybe you would like to do some more research in to this and ask me some more questions? Either way, apply today! Links to portfolios and other relevant information is appreciated.
With market leading experience in recruitment, placing UX consultants/ UX Lead/ UX Designer/ UX Developers, Eligo Technology team have an ethos of providing dedicated, specialist consultant to each developer who is working with us. We offer a transparent service that looks to help you through your search of a new UX role.
Are you a UX designer looking for work within Digital Agencies, Financial, Software House, Engineering across the UK and feel this role isn't quite right for you? We also have a large number of UX designer positions available so get in touch to find out more.
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org