- JOB CODE: J15661
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
We are a successful media agency looking for an established Mac/PC Support Engineer to join our onsite support team (strong of 5 engineers) that keeps all IT things running in our London office.
You will be responsible for all 1st and 2nd support queries, problems and incidents that arise within this 50/50 Mac/PC user base and although this is primarily a user/desktop support role you will also become involved in additional and more technical support projects.
The essential experience and knowledge we need you to have for our Mac/PC support role is;
- Knowledge and 2 years' experience of Windows 7/8/10 and MacOS (Mac OSX) client
- Strong Mac Support capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of Casper, building machines, creating software packages and running reports
- Experience in troubleshooting DTP applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite /CC/CC2017
- Knowledge and experience of active directory tools (ADUC)
For further information about this Mac/PC Support Engineer role apply now, sending us your CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading macOS IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne Rooke - Mac IT Recruitment Specialist
* This position is advertised by Eligo on behalf of the company
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk