- JOB CODE: JU-65289GB
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
Do you love to travel? Are you eager to learn new tech? So, where are you headed next?
How about a role that will inspire you to travel whilst developing a career in .Net and software support?
A global travel group based in London with offices in the US to Asia are searching for a junior developer just like you, to join them on their journey to application success.
To come on board, you will be a confident and determined junior developer who is ideally comfortable supporting .Net applications and an eagerness to gain more development skills.
If you're ambitious for personal growth, this is the role for you. This company want a junior dev that they can support and mould skills to become a professional software support developer in 2 years' time.
You will be providing 1st and 2nd line support to users whilst working with the development team to resolve issues and roll out new application features.
Your next adventure starts here;
- As Junior .Net Developer you will earn a competitive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 with extra perks of private healthcare, on-site gym, and bonus scheme
- Let your travel ambitious take flight with 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), guaranteed travel discounts with the company's brands including travel insurance!
- The company is big on skills development and each member of the team is rewarded based on their merits
- Get involved with Friday lunches, after work drinks and organised team trips
So what can you bring to the role?
- You'll have great skills across C# and VB.Net. with SQL Server 2008, ASP. Net and MVC
- Great communication skills to get the message across to developers and system users
- Previous experience in a support or development role would be a bonus
- Along with extra skills in WCF/Web API, Crystal Reports and TFS
If you're looking for your next role in a young and dynamic company with a reputation in the luxury travel market, then look no further.
Discover your potential and develop your career in this Junior .Net Developer role, apply now!
Call 0208 944 4183 or Email email@example.com