- JOB CODE: J15644
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £28,000 - £45,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: OTE 40/65K+Bens
Sponsorship Sales Executive/Manager, the client will consider either level but for 1 role. Working for a very well known International Exhibition/Conference organiser based in South West London
£28,000 up to £45,000 (Depending on exp) OTE 45/65K+Bens
Our client is the most senior and influential network of O&G executives in the world. They connect O&G executives, and in turn their companies, to each other and to their partners in the finance and investment worlds. They focus on the business dynamics of O&G; the pioneers, partnerships, capital, transactions, joint ventures and capex that determine the future direction of the industry and shape tomorrow's energy landscape. They host a series of global conferences and dinners along with awards.
They are looking to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Executive to sell 'sponsorship packages' to their events world-wide.
- Your primary job function is to sell a range of 'partnership/sponsorship packages' (including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship, bundles of delegation tickets, online advertising, exhibition booths, thought leadership packages and branding solutions) to existing clients and new business prospects to attend and be involved in their events. Additionally you must be able:
- To research new leads and follow up existing leads
- To maximise sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients, their role and their companies
- To generate maximum revenue on any event you are selling on
- To work within a team environment towards team goals
- To meet or exceed personal targets, revenue targets and call time rates
In order to apply for this role you must have a proven background within either Conference/Exhibition/Media Sponsorship sales with at least 3 to 5 years experience. Languages would be a bonus.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org