- JOB CODE: RD-SJA-15645
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: opportunity to travel
Are you an Architect with a passion for shaping projects and developing architectural solutions for clients?
A global IT services organisation is searching for a Senior Architect like you to work on projects big and small, some delivered in three months and others are multi-year programmes of work.
Using your expertise and experience in application architectures, deployment, environments and non-functional concerns you will be working closely with clients from both technical and business sides, to ensure the delivery team understand what is needed.
As Senior Architect, your responsibility will be to validate solutions produced by clients, working with the teams on design and estimation tasks as well as meeting up with clients to possibly scope for further opportunities before the project gets going.
What's in it for you?
- The Senior Architect will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary of £70,000 - £100,000
- Love to travel? You will get the chance to travel to the company offices in Central and Eastern Europe and potentially visit client sites too
- You will be working alongside unique, ambitious and like-minded people
- Become a part of a strong company culture with involvement in communities, tech events and world-leading conferences
What can you bring to the role?
- Solid knowledge across architecting, designing, developing, deploying and troubleshooting Java (JE22 and J2SE) based solutions, with excellent knowledge of modern Java-related frameworks - O/R mapping and Dependency Injection
- A familiarity with architectural patterns and styles (SOA, ESB, Message Driven Architecture, MicroServices etc.)
- You know how to configure and optimise at least one commercial and open source Java Servers; WebSphere or JBoss/Wildfly etc
- Other skills in your arsenal include; a knowledge of functional programming, database architectures, data modelling SQL and relational / non-relational principles
Looking to take your architect career to the next level? This Senior Architect role could be the one for you! Apply now!
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email email@example.com