- JOB CODE: PHP22RD
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Pension + Shares Options
Picture yourself, beer in hand, sat on a sunny terrace in SW London coding away for a software start-up that works with clients from a top-flight football club, to a Tier 1 investment bank.
Sound good? If you're a PHP developer with back-end experience then this could be your reality.
From day one as PHP Developer you will be building API integration, helping to refracture old code base and writing new legacy code.
The development team are a close knit and diverse team that uses Slack to discuss and share ideas. As an experienced PHP developer, you will have a good approach to learning and be open to new ideas with the ability to explain concepts.
Let's talk tech;
You will be highly skilled in PHP and Symphony 3, have experience with DevOps and AWS and test-driven development and API integration are a must.
Bonus points if you can code with Python and Java with experience in functional programming.
So, what's in it for you?
- As PHP developer, you will earn £60,000 with the opportunity for private insurance and stock options (after 3-month probation)
- Flexible working hours available, so long as core hours 10-4pm are worked
- Easy going environment with a team that doesn't take itself too seriously
- Open plan office with a fully stocked fridge for Friday drinks on the terrace
If you are looking for your next PHP developer role where you can get stuck in and take ownership of projects and make your mark in a start-up business, then this is the one for you.
Call 0208 944 4187 or Email email@example.com