- JOB CODE: J15563
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
Are you proficient in the following? macOS client support, DTP application support, Adobe Creative Suite CC, Microsoft Office, JAMF Casper, Font Management Software (Extensis UTS), Active Directory?
We are recruiting for an established 3rd Line Mac Engineer to join a 7 strong IT team within a highly successful established media agency. This is a fantastic environment and place to work, not to mention prestigious name on the CV and exciting package of benefits.
You will be the macOS IT lead, and must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well as macOS focused IT tech skills of course! You will be supporting print production, broadcast and photography environments and will need to understand standard studio processes.
As lead IT engineer for the macOS IT estate you will also be managing JAMF Casper and Extensis UTS font management whilst collaborating with the wider IT team.
Essential technical requirements are:
- 5 years' experience of Mac OSX client
- JAMF Casper management (including software packaging and deployment)
- extensive experience in troubleshooting DTP applications (Adobe Creative Suite, CC & Office Suite, Font Management Software (Extensis UTS)
- Mac Hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of Active Directory tools (Aduc)
Further desirable technical requirements include:
- Support of Broadcast and Photography environments - Cinema 4D skills would be ideal!
- It is a cross-platform 60% Windows, 40% Mac large user base environment so cross-platform Mac/PC IT support skills preferred
- Basic Windows Server skills preferred
You will occasionally be required to travel to other agency sites too plus the offices are set outside of the city centre, so you must possess your own transport.
If you would like to find out more about this 3rd Line Mac IT Engineer role, send us your CV and we will be in touch!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk