- JOB CODE: J14712
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £24,000 - £29,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
This UK leading Service Provider to the Education sector is looking for a 2nd and 3rd Line Windows Support Engineer/ Manager to join them. This 2nd and 3rd Line Windows Support Engineer/ Manager role will see you providing senior technical support and taking on management responsibilities including: Project Management, Project Installation, Training & Consultancy, Quality control and Updating Knowledge.
The role consists mostly of onsite support to the different education establishments in London & Home Counties but also involves some remote support from the office.
The 2nd and 3rd Line Windows Support Engineer/ Manager role requires:
- Substantial experience supporting a Windows environment (Windows client, Windows Server, networking, back-up technologies, antivirus systems, hardware, applications etc.)
- Substantial support experience within the Education Sector
- Knowledge of the current and upcoming technologies and how they are implemented in education
- The ability to translate a school's functional requirements into a technical specification and solution
- A previous experience in Asset Management and Change Management
- Experience supporting Apple - OSX AND iOS, would be a plus
TO QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE WITH YOUR OWN TRANSPORT.
If you would like to enquire more about the 2nd and 3rd Line Windows Support Engineer/ Manager role please apply now, sending us your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne- Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk