- JOB CODE: J14486
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
We are currently looking for a 2nd/3rd line Mac/PC support engineer to be the senior engineer within the helpdesk team at this successful IT service provider.
The company supports a range of leading creative companies within the media industry hence, the environment supported will be a 70/30 split of Mac and PC.
To be a relevant candidate for the 2nd/3rd line Mac/PC support engineer position you need to be able to;
- Support macOS and Windows OS to a senior level with a range of clients
- Support Mac Server: Profile Manager, File Sharing, Open Directory
- Support Windows Server 2008-2016 - virtual and physical
- Support Cloud Services: Domain & DNS management, Office 365, AWS, G-Suite & Dropbox
- Support WAN and LAN connectivity: Routers, Firewalls and Security
If you would like to enquire more about the 2nd/3rd Line Mac/PC support engineer role please apply now, sending us your CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne - Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
Call 0208 944 4186 or Email Anne@eligo.co.uk