- JOB CODE: J14899L
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £32,500 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Car Allowance
Work on high end integration systems
High end sites (Airports, Data Centres, Government Properties, Shopping Centres)
Not micromanaged, work independent knowing a strong team is behind you
Personal Development Plan!! - Excellent training is the key to our success, you give 100 and we will match (training courses include - Lenel course, DVTel IP training course, FIA courses, Fire training)
Progress your career!! - You wont join us as a high end Service Engineer and stay as a Service Engineer, this role is aimed for you to build relationships and progress in any direction you desire. Expansion with the right people is key to us!
That's some of what we can offer but who are we?
We are an NSI gold company with over 30 years in the Fire and Security industry and specialise in high end security. Over the years we have grown and acknowledge as one of the best installers in the industry, working with the latest technology building a strong network and team while expanding throughout the UK has allowed us to achieve a consistent 10 million + turnover.
We are also rapidly expanding our fire department and offering training to all our engineers keen to learn so if that is of interest multi-skilled work is her waiting.
What else can we offer you ask!!
- Attitude is key to us!!! For this role you do MUST have good IP knowledge and technical understanding, we will offer further training but do need you to hit the ground running and work independent.
- As a Technical Service Engineer you will still receive continuous training on current and new systems. A few of the systems we work with and you will be trained and experienced in include (Lenel, DVTel, Indigo Vision, Avigilon, Paxton, Cardax, Cotag, Gallagher, Grovenor and more...)
- Handling both Preventative and Emergency fault calls as well as liaising with customers on a daily basis while providing technical support to customers and engineers.
- Attending service and support meetings, your opinion matters!!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
We are big enough to effectively manage and attract the best but small enough to ensure you don't feel like a number and receive the best opportunities!
Plus we give you a car allowance which allows you to go out and choose you OWN brand new vehicle! The Golf GTD seems to be popular in the team currently, but you can choose what suits you.
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org