- JOB CODE: J15513
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Are you a data analyst who likes to get under the skin of digital campaigns, finding out how valuable connections between brands and consumers are made?
Have you got solid experience interpreting and analysing complex and huge data sets?
A global digital agency with data science at its heart is looking for a talented Lead Data Analyst
to take the lead on delivering category defining analytical capabilities for its big-name clients.
The Lead Data Analyst will be working closely with senior account handlers, defining how campaign performance should be measured, whilst overseeing the execution and review of the performance measurement plan.
What's in it for you?
The company boasts a working environment that invests in your career with a fun and engaging atmosphere, a place where you can be yourself and do amazing work. As Lead Data Analyst, you will also be rewarded with a competitive salary of £80,000.
What will you be working on?
- You will get to look at the bare bones of marketing plans and client propositions to help formulate strong tactics and create detailed Performance measurement plans before the campaign launches.
- Define and drive the creation of product-specific learning agendas, whilst ensuring the appropriate data points are being collected from the appropriate data sources during campaign execution.
- You will also be responsible for recruiting, managing and mentoring analytical resource, ensuring the efficient flow of work through the team from on time delivery and high-quality out-puts to ongoing development.
What can we expect from you?
- You'll ideally come from a computer science background with big data exposure as well as some solid experience in programming languages such as Python.
- Hands on experience in managing budgets/campaigns and exposure to tracking methodologies and statistical techniques.
- A strong analytical mind with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions identify business questions, as well as an understanding of data point collection within the digital world.
If you're an organisational whiz with a knack for presenting complicated data in a way that cuts through the noise, then this Lead Data Analyst role is for you!
Are you an Analytics lead but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data analytics, data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Analytics Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com