- JOB CODE: J13405
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Your analytical mindset is your superpower, and you're not afraid of some linear algebra.
Are you a Senior Data Scientist looking to start a new adventure in a fast-paced arena where you will utilise your programming skills to solve challenging real world problems?
An established business based in London with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at its core, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to design and implement decision logic to support their behavioural profiling product.
The company provides cutting-edge software to help their customers ensure long-term success, their clients are huge organisations covering a number of sectors giving you the capability to work on diverse projects.
What it's in it for you?
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most innovative companies in the world at the intersection of artificial intelligence, and the IOT.
- You will have the opportunity to shape the way this company utilizes Big Data for both now and the future.
- The company is fast paced with high growth, but has a mindful attitude towards its employees and offers you the opportunity for self-improvement and progression within your career.
What expertise can you bring to the role of Senior Data Scientist?
- You'll have strong knowledge of Python and Scikit-learn and will be able to work within a Linux environment.
- You'll have a fascination for and applied experience with Machine Learning, data mining and data visualisation
- Experience with NLP, AI & Deep Learning
- You'll ideally have PhD in a computer science or relevant field.
What will I be doing as a Senior Data Scientist?
- You will be an integral member of the business and will be key to building a successful Data Science team, supporting them in debugging and testing procedures, helping to optimise the company's machine learning models and decision logic.
- You will help to turn research ideas into production-ready implementations and working closely with the development team to deliver robust and scalable solutions whilst deploying top-notch algorithms and processes.
If you can quickly adapt to new technologies and implement them with success, then this is the role for you. Put your talent to good use and apply now!
Are you a Data Scientist or Data Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org