- JOB CODE: J141200
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £70,000 - £75,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Are you a data engineer that gets excited at the idea of building out scalable models for a richly interlinked knowledge graph?
Then this might just be the role you've been looking for!
A world leading publisher is looking for a data engineer to help design, build and launch their new data processing pipelines. With an agile environment that is influenced by XP and Kanban, you'll be well suited if you are strong-minded and strive to change things that don't work.
You will be working alongside engineers, product managers and product analysts in a highly collaborative environment, where you will get the chance to become involved in the data-driven culture and manage its quality.
As data engineer, you'll be earning £70,000 whilst playing an integral part in helping to create a brand-new platform that will increase the quality and capability of the company's knowledge graph.
To strive in this role, you'll be a data engineer and a confident programmer with experience in;
- Object-oriented or functional programming languages, Java, Scala, Python, Clojure, C#
- Web technologies, scripting languages, data visualisation tools, and NLP libraries used for data mining and information retrieval
- Understanding of ETL, data processing and data mining techniques
As data engineer your day-to-day duties will consist of;
- Supplying your expertise to the creation and testing of Linked Data models for data integration
- Collaborating to create natural language processing (NLP) solutions
- Contributing to the creation of data visualisations and other large data sets
If you are a curious problem solver, interested in graph and semantic technologies and looking to grow your skillset as a data engineer, then get in touch now!
Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com