- JOB CODE: J15456
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bens
Marketing Manager. Trade Shows. £35,000 to £40,000
So are you looking for the opportunity to drive your marketing career forwards? Are you creative, quick thinking and outrageously organised? And are you going to impress me so much that we can't help but give you increased management responsibility? If so read on:
My client are a dynamic, fast growing company that owns some of the UK's most successful trade shows. All their events have significant growth both in sales and delegate attendance and this is no accident. They have a team of the most dedicated and talented people in the industry, and award winning marketers.
The purpose of this new role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting their events to delegates and exhibitors within the Healthcare/Technology sectors. You will be a self-motivated individual who loves working alongside a great team, across the marketing mix, to promote two trade exhibitions, taking place across the healthcare portfolio.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager and Event Director plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy.
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria.
- Management of the creative/design process for marketing material. This includes the update and development of existing materials plus the creation of new material in line with the marketing strategy.
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and increased client retention. This includes messaging to drive revenue across all products such as digital, sponsorships, and future revenue opportunities.
- Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging. Be the lead in messaging and writing regarding our outbound reach to our customers. Good communication and writing skills are imperative.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products.
- Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPI's, attendee demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
- Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, brand affinity and could improve the audience experience.
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data teams.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key marketing statistics and forecasts.
- Manage marketing budgets, purchase orders, and liaise with Finance on reporting requirements.
- Manage PR Strategy. Additionally, work to create/manage press lists, invite press, and consistently grow and develop media relations across all channels.
- Manage all planning and execution of registration process for visitors
- Responsible for the delivery of all delegate, visitor, and attendee revenue generation, plus development of attendee/delegate pricing strategies and reporting
What you will offer the client:
- Great writing skills. You will mainly be working on healthcare events so you should be confident in writing technical copy.
- Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills. You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Commercial acumen to develop sales-led marketing initiatives
- Ambition to develop your marketing career
- Social media
- Get on well with people from all walks of life (and the ability to network and make new friends quickly!)
- Hold grace under pressure
- Good attention to detail. In the events world little things matter
- Flexibility to accommodate extended working hours as needed around key show times
- A fabulous sense of humour
What you can expect in return:
- The chance to hone your skills in all aspects of marketing and learn from others
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career, the company is growing quickly
- A fair remuneration package, with performance related bonus
We are searching for a graduate calibre who is looking for an opportunity to join a company that is marketing led and invests in its brands. You will probably have at least 3-5 years marketing experience at senior exec level or above. We particularly want to see evidence of contributing to the development of marketing plans. Experience of marketing events is an advantage, preferably from B2B Exhibitions or Conferences, but not a pre-requisite especially for candidates with experience in the fields in which they run their events.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com