- JOB CODE: J15466
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Pension, health cover & more
Are you a run-of-the-mill Android developer? Are you the sort of person who thrives in challenging environments, taking lead of a team of intelligent, like-minded individuals? Are you a wizard when it comes to mobile development? Does Android mean more to you than just another OS?
You're not run-of-the-mill- you're extraordinary!
Join an innovative company as Android team lead and do just that- lead from the front, ensuring best practices are adopted and followed. Get stuck into that Android codebase, creating tech you've dreamed of, and lead the team forward through a number of interesting projects.
They understand that when it comes to the tech, you're at the top of your game, and you'll be encouraged to collaborate with the other intelligent people they've brought on board, from the developers through to the QA engineers, to produce high quality applications.
This is your chance to shape the development of this company's tech products, utilising your abilities with the Android SDK to drive towards success for yourself and your team. Make the most of it!
Let's talk details:
- Joining as Android team lead, you'll use your experience of hands-on development with Java and the Android SDK, delivering apps in an Agile environment with a focus on TDD and automation, leading and mentoring your team and pushing them to exceed all targets
- Working on a mobile app quite unlike any other in the way that they deal with document sharing, your experience with Android will help to pave the way for continued progress for a company leading the way in their field
- In return, you'll get a seriously competitive salary coupled with benefits including holiday allowance, pension contribution, private health care and more besides
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org