- JOB CODE: J13714
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Pension, health cover & more
You're a PPC Executive. You're tired of not being appreciated for your AdWords expertise. You want a role that will allow you to showcase your understanding of PPC. You react quickly to industry trends and developments, staying on top of everything to ensure your campaigns are successful.
So why aren't you reaping the rewards of your hard work in your current position?
Join a leading name in the web arena, who services are used by over 12million people and business worldwide. They are looking for someone just like you- a PPC pro, amazing at AdWords, clinical at creating successful campaigns.
Keywords are common knowledge to you- you know all about identifying new ideas using Search Query reports, and you're more than capable of changing keyword bidding based on what's performing well. You're Google AdWords Qualified, after all- not a lot gets past you!
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, you'll be given freedom to use your initiative, reporting back your successes, and taking on board feedback to make necessary changes. The stakeholders are an easy bunch to please, when you're as good at PPC as you are.
- Working for a market leader, you will get to experience large-scale campaigns first hand, with PPC, keywords and analytics forming the bulk of your day-to-day- Google AdWords Certification is essential as is a drive for success and personal development
- Demonstrate your ability to identify trends and patterns to improve your campaigns- what better way to succeed than by knowing your market inside and out, utilising analytics (preferably Google Analytics) to tweak and improve
- Don't forget about the salary- you'll get a basic of up to £36k, coupled with medical insurance, pension, holidays, and lots of opportunities to progress your career!
If this is the kind of PPC executive position you've been searching for, get in touch today- I'm waiting to hear from you.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org