- JOB CODE: J14900A
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £27,500 - £30,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: 43K OTE, Choose Car
Learn Integrated Systems | Solely Commercial/Industrial sites | Continuous Training & Career Progression | Quarterly Bonuses |Dedicated Work Patch | Car Allowance
We are an NSI gold company with over 30 years in the Fire and Security industry specialising in high end security. Over the years we have grown to be one of the best in the industry working with the latest technology building a strong network and team while expanding throughout the UK.
- Working in a dedicated area in London, not travelling all over the country or covering all of London, we will aim to make your work life as smooth as possible, we want you to spend more time on site than in you car.
- As a Security Service Engineer you will receive continuous training on current and new systems, whether on the job training with a our senior service engineer or sent on courses. A few of the systems we work with and you will be experienced in include (Lenel, DVTel, Indigo Vision, Avigilon, Paxton, Cardax, Cotag, Grovenor and more...)
- Working solely with commercial clients ensuring no day is the same.
- Handling both Preventative and Emergency maintenance calls as well as liaising with customers on a daily basis while providing technical support to customers.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
We are big enough to effectively manage and attract the best but small enough to ensure you don't feel like a number!
Training and In-house progression is one thing we guarantee, Integrated Systems, Lenel training course, FIA Courses, you can never know too much!
We will also give you a car allowance which allows you to go out and choose you OWN brand new vehicle! The Golf GTD seems to be popular in the team currently, but you can choose what suits you.
After a successful year last year smashing a 10 Million turnover we are expecting bigger and better for 2017 and future years with amazing growth plans, we want you to be part of it!
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org