- JOB CODE: ETPCUI209
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £70,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Benefits package
Do you want to take a lead role in the development of next-generation online hiring products to help reshape the recruitment market? I know you all love to criticise recruiters, why not do actually do something about it?
What key skills and experience do I need?
- STRONG experience in User Interface Design.
- GREAT conceptual skills with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Creation of mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to share ideas and gather feedback.
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design and Interaction Design.
- Able to demonstrate practical knowledge of UX methodologies.
- Solid experience of working with graphic design tools.
You'll be responsible for providing creative solutions to problems within a complex application and creating stunning User Interfaces. You'll probably come from a graphic design background or a technical background with a natural flair for beautiful design.
Yeah, but what will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- You'll develop software as part of a larger team utilising your knowledge of programming methods and supporting tools.
- You'll provide input into the team through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping.
- Working closely with the development team, you'll ensure that design specifications are implemented and constantly improve the visual and interaction design of the product.
And what about the company?
From their offices in London and New York, the business provide cutting edge recruitment software, helping their customers to hire quickly and thus ensuring the success of their organisation.
They have a terrific culture where people work hard in a friendly environment, a casual dress code and their staff are encouraged to excel and grow their career. They foster a creative and inventive environment with a truly exciting product to work with.
Does this sound like the type of UI Designer opportunity you'd like to explore further? Then apply now.
Are you a UI Designer but this job doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading User Interface Design recruitment agency specialising in UI Designer jobs including the key skills mentioned above: UI Designer, User Interface Designer, UI Design, User Interface Design, Application Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a chat about how we can secure you your perfect UI Designer job.
Call 0208 944 4110 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org