- JOB CODE: ETPCUX287
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £45,000 - £80,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Benefits package
Do you help grow a product team for an academic publisher with the aim of growing from 15 to 25 in the next 18 months?
- 5 years industry experience.
- Management experience, you think about product management as well as UX Design.
- You're flexible - you thrive in a start-up environment, some days you might even be doing Graphic Design.
- The key is your portfolio. Do you have work on there that demonstrates user facing web product type projects? We mean eCommerce by the way, not corporate re-designs.
- Do you think about navigation, conversion and organising information?
Then read on.
They opened their London office in 2015. The Senior Management Team are in that office. They publish 350 science and medical journals. For a while, what they were doing as a business what seen upon as a disruptor movement, now it's mainstream - so they're ahead of the curve and I hope you are too.
They're an independent publisher looking to create a product team. This will include UX, UI, Art and Development. It'll be a 2 year project to rebuild all of their products from scratch. The person (you) that comes in as the Lead UX Designer, will gather the right resources in London (by Great Portland Street) and connect with people around the world. They've been in business for 20 years but still have a start up mentality. Elsewhere, they have over 500 staff globally.
The role will almost be like a Product Owner position. Your talent doesn't have to come from being in the publishing industry. You might be in a marketing, advertising or ecommerce business. They want you to start by August 2017, sooner if possible.
They want to give a talented person the chance to progress.
Does this sound like the type of opportunity you'd be interested in exploring? Apply now.
Are you a Senior UX Designer but this contract job doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading User Experience recruitment agency specialising in Senior UX Designer jobs including the key skills mentioned above: Senior UX Designer, Senior User Experience Designer, Lead UX Designer, Lead User Experience Designer, UX Consultant, User Experience Consultant, Product Manager, Product Owner. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a chat about how we can secure you your perfect Senior UX Designer job.
Call 0208 944 4110 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org