- JOB CODE: J13599
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £100,000 - £120,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Bonus, Healthcare & Equity
Are a you technically switched on Chief Technology Officer that has a passion for growing a tech department from the ground up? Or maybe you are a VP of Engineering who is looking to take that next step?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a background in Machine Learning and AI?
A consumer services start-up is looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead and nurture its product engineering and data science competencies, whilst building a development culture that surrounds the delivery of a fast-evolving platform.
If you have a business focused vision with the ability to easily demonstrate your passion in delivering a clear and concise technical strategy, then this is the role for you.
You will be joining the company at an exciting part of its journey on the road to international expansion following the release of its UK consumer app from the beta stage.
As Chief Technology Officer, you will be earning £100,000 - £120,000K and be offered equity within the business.
So, what can you bring to the table?
- Experience in managing numerous product development projects, aligning the team around them and delivering straight to the market users
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to easily switch between managing stakeholder expectations and motivating your fellow programmers
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up looking to disrupt a huge and competitive market, with a network of developers who would be eager to work with you again
Let's talk primary tech stack;
The company works with a mix of Front-end and Back-end stack; from React.js (web apps) and React Native (mobile apps, iOS, Android) to Node.js, PostgreSQL and Golang.
Their operations stack includes; AWS, Docker, S3 with CloudFront to serve react.jc, SQS, CloudWatch, Fastlane, Testflight and Test fairy
How do your tech skills stack up?
- Knowledge and experience across a range of programming languages and platforms and able to delve deeper into specialist areas
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g AWS) Linux and DevOps processes
- Use of frameworks such as pandas, scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Theano, Keras or Café would earn your bonus points as Machine Learning is a key focus area
These guys are building a platform that will safeguard society for the future whilst helping to improve people's lives and you could be a part of it. Apply now!
Are you in a lead role? Are you a Data Engineer or a data scientist but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo Technology are a leading Big Data and Analytics consultancy specialising in data engineering & data science jobs, for all levels, spanning all sectors. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Big Data Job.
Call 0208 944 4197 or Email email@example.com