- JOB CODE: J13714
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: Pension, training & more
You're a PPC Specialist. You're tired of not being appreciated for your AdWords expertise. You want a role that will allow you to showcase your understanding of PPC. You react quickly to industry trends and developments, staying on top of everything to ensure your campaigns are successful.
So why not reap the rewards of your hard work?
Join a leading name in the digital marketing arena, a company to whom PPC and SEO are bread and butter respectively. They are looking for someone just like you- a PPC pro, amazing at AdWords, analysing all aspects to ensure successful campaigns.
Keywords are common knowledge to you- you know all about identifying new ideas using Search Query reports, and you're more than capable of changing keyword bidding based on what's performing well. You're Google AdWords Qualified, after all- not a lot gets past you!
Reporting directly to the marketing manager, you'll be given freedom to use your initiative, reporting back your successes, and taking on board feedback to make necessary changes. The stakeholders are an easy bunch to please, when you're as good at PPC as you are.
- Working for a market leader as their PPC specialist, you will carry out comprehensive campaigns, with PPC forming the bulk of your day-to-day- Google AdWords Certification is essential, as is knowledge of PPC, SEO, CRO and web analytics
- Demonstrate your ability to identify trends and patterns to improve campaigns, set up new paid search campaigns via keyword research, work with the sales team to form proposals, and carry out conversion rate analysis
- Don't forget about the salary- a competitive base salary, coupled with pension, holidays, and lots of opportunities to progress your career!
If this is the kind of PPC specialist position you've been searching for, get in touch today- I'm waiting to hear from you.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org