- JOB CODE: J15085
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Training, pension & more
UI Designers. Those of you whose creative minds are at home designing beautiful user interfaces that push boundaries and challenge traditional thinking. You excel at creating clean and artistic designs from detailed requirements, ensuring that the user is the first person in mind at every stage.
You're looking for something that will really push you creatively- working with talented developers, whose backgrounds are equally as diverse as your portfolio. You're looking for a company actively making a push in the international market, letting you spread your wings as you work on the UI of a product that has established a real niche in the market.
You'll find yourself producing prototypes, thinking in terms of consistent improvement and ensuring the end user is actively involved in your thought processes. Whilst creating mock-ups and prototypes using the design software you are most comfortable with, whether it be Illustrator, Marvel or PhotoShop, you'll put your understanding of product strategy to good use, allowing it to influence the direction your designs will take.
If you've been waiting for a role where your designs form the backbone of future product development, don't let this be just another advert- let this be the next step in your career.
- Bring your UI design experience on board to help this company hit the big time- use your choice of software, coupled with HTML and CSS, to create wireframes and prototypes that will form a large part of this company's future plans
- This is a company that wants you to grow with them- an education budget that can be spent on meet-ups, conferences or whatever will be best to help you expand your personal horizons, and quarterly reviews will provide you with suitable goals
- Don't forget about the team- this is in environment full of hungry, young developers who are just waiting to have a designer to help them really make the most of their skills!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org