- JOB CODE: J15076
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- LOCATION: South East
- BENEFITS: Training, bonus & more
Are you a Junior Developer who is looking to really push for a career in the industry? Maybe you have a couple of years of commercial experience, but want to change to an entirely new language? Perhaps you want to work for a company lauded for its technical environment and support for every employee throughout their career?
Maybe this is the role you've been looking for from the very beginning.
Working for a company that produce marketing software, you will be taking your existing knowledge of open-source languages and putting it to use as you are mentored in all things Perl- we're talking the core Perl language, and a number of modern Perl technologies, including Catalyst, DBIx::Class and Moose.
If you're dedicated to putting your experience to use as you learn Perl, this company will reward you by ensuring you are given all the necessary help to succeed, from your very first day to many years down the road- they aren't accredited by Investors in People for no reason!
- Take your open-source experience and apply it to learning about Perl and accompanying technologies as you get to grips with payments systems for a company that is constantly growing- and will help you grow too, with mentorship and training opportunities galore
- The chance to learn or expand your knowledge of Perl alongside highly experienced developers- no matter your background, if you have experience of full-stack web development you will learn here
- Offices a short walk from Oxford station should allay any transport worries, and a base salary of up to £25k should reward you for your hard work
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com