- JOB CODE: J14968
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: Remote working, bonus & more
You're a support analyst. You're eager to work on projects for a company who will trust you to deliver the quality solutions you know you can. You want to work on the best, for the best, with the best.
Why aren't you getting that in your current position?
Supporting a pure cloud SaaS platform for one of the country's leading property companies, you will be responsible for taking complex issues, analysing them and providing solutions using your natural problem-solving ability. Collaborating closely with first line support and the development team, you will be responsible for the smooth sailing of this flagship platform.
You'll find yourself taking on anything from major incidents to support queries, so strong experience of supporting an entire development lifecycle would come in handy here. A background in ASP.NET and C# software development is essential, as your natural inquisitiveness allows you to diagnose problems which are easily fixed by your development skills.
You'll be given free reign with this role- feel the best idea is to produce software tools to allow the support guys to more easily solve their own queries? Go ahead- use your initiative! This role is perfect for those with a problem-solving mind, who are looking to move away from the traditional software development into a role more suited to your interests.
- Put your ASP.NET skills to the test, developing in C# as you support a cloud-based SaaS platform used by one of the biggest names in their industry- utilise your knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL and core database principles to fix any issues encountered along the way
- Work completely remotely, collaborating with the rest of the team via video chat for the daily stand ups - the right person is someone who is comfortable communicating with others, as you'll be dealing with a vast array of people on a daily basis!
- And what will you get? Well, along with the remote working, you will also get a sizable package made up of bonuses, holidays, pensions, and a tasty salary to tie it all up nicely
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com