- JOB CODE: J14972
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: London
- BENEFITS: 15%+Bens
Exhibition Marketing Manager for a very well known exhibtion organiser based in South West London, these guys produce a large number of International exhibitions across most vertical sectors to include Energy, Defence, Telecoms, Retail, Infrastructure and Resources. Their 760 employees based in their 13 offices worldwide specialise in delivering first class marketing, networking, and information solutions in high value sectors, both in mature and emerging markets.
£35,000 to £40,000+15%+Bens
This exciting challenge is to create, produce and deliver ground breaking marketing campaigns to promote the exhibition and the 4 other shows within its portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering measurable marketing campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality whilst helping to achieve the strategic business objectives across the portfolio.
- Ensure delivery of all campaign applications on time, to budget and to the highest standard
- Create and manage campaign schedules, contributing to the benefit of the entire portfolio
- Produce marketing communications collateral
- Coordinate other third party service providers including PR, media and distribution agencies
- Organise promotional activities, ensuring they are carried out efficiently and within agreed budgets, including presence at other events
- Manage and maintain product websites
- Monitor and maintain relationships with key suppliers to ensure highest levels of service are continuously delivered
- Initiate and execute international media and association/key stakeholder partnerships
- Supervise key accounts management input from marketing, sponsorship, new business and customer service
- Close and careful management of registration process
- Creating a quantified number of leads for the sales team
- Provide on-going and post campaign effectiveness reports and recommend on-going improvements
- Remain up-to-date with latest communications tools and continuously assess their deployment to improve marketing effectiveness
- Promote a culture of testing and change to continuously drive improvement
- Manage a full time marketing executive plus a greatly enlarged marketing team in the event year including freelancers/temps/contract workers and still deliver a high standard of event marketing in a controlled and calm manner
- Liaise with other offices in order to coordinate promotion and co-promotion of overseas events as required
The client wants someone from a proven B2B Exhibition/Conference organiser background with at least 5 years experience, 2 of which have to be at man-management level. Great company, good career prospects, please only apply if you have relevant events marketing and man-management experience.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com