- JOB CODE: J14949
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: Holidays, health cover & more
You're a .NET Developer. C# code runs through your veins. You dream about producing amazing software products using your Kentico wizardry for a top digital agency in that field. You as skilled on the front-end as you are on the back-end- and you're a back-end pro.
Then why aren't you getting what you want from your current position?
Bring your experience of .NET web development on board, as you create brilliant bespoke offerings for a number of companies, using your knowledge of ASP.NET, C# and front-end tech (plus a little sprinkling of Kentico magic) to provide exactly what the client ordered.
Joining a motivated team of developers, you will find yourself getting involved in the creation of websites, applications and digital products, all of which are given the same care, attention and expert .NET development treatment that you know you are capable of providing. And the fun doesn't stop when the project is over- this agency works closely with its' clients, helping build brands as well as applications.
Utilising your toolkit of ASP.NET MVC, C#, Kentico, and front-end technologies such as HTML5, SASS and AngularJS, you'll gain exposure in developing mobile applications for every platform imaginable. If you've been looking for a role that will enable you to make the best of your knowledge while growing your development portfolio, this could be the role you've been waiting for.
- Use the latest and best .NET technologies, including ASP.NET MVC and CMSs such as Kentico, as you create applications and websites for the clients of a leading digital agency
- Work alongside like-minded developers in great offices situated only a 10 minute walk from Ipswich station, on a wide variety of projects sure to get your creative juices flowing
- Get rewarded for your work, with a very healthy holiday package, private medical cover and free gym membership, alongside a base salary that will ensure you come back for more!
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org