- JOB CODE: J15020
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
- LOCATION: East Anglia
- BENEFITS: OTE 35/40K+Bens
Sponsorship Sales Executive, working for a niche Publisher/Conference organiser based in Hertfordshire.
£23,000 to £26,000 OTE 35/40,000+Bens
They are an international research and event organiser, producing thought-leadership and commercial conferences for the financial sector. They also have a rapidly growing publishing business, with monthly eNewsletters, a dedicated website and eMagazine, as well as bespoke industry surveys and reports.
A very attractive opportunity has arisen as a Sponsorship Sales Executive to join their team. You will have the opportunity to sell across the company's offerings. Hosting an impressive portfolio of events, both in Europe and America, and featuring established and new launch events, and a growing publishing arm, the Sponsorship Sales Executive role is an exciting opportunity for a professional to continue their career.
They are looking for a Sponsorship Sales Executive to sell multi-tiered sponsorship packages for their events and publishing. You will be required to seek out appropriate partners, develop relationships with relevant decision makers and sell over the phone and bespoke packages to fit the objectives of clients. In addition, you will also be able to sell various delegate and attendee packages to their large, relevant and targeted audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Selling over the counter and bespoke sponsorship packages to UK and international clients for established large scale and launch events
- Grow revenue across a base of existing clients but also have the ability to source new business
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintaining close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events and publishing
- Ensuring your sales report and manage the sales pipeline
- Identifying potential customers from media and events and other business sources.
The ideal Sponsorship Sales Executive would have worked within delegate and/or sponsorship sales previously and have a proven track record. You will have previously worked for a conference company or in publishing with a strong emphasis on event content, be passionate about the future of media and events, and be able to easily demonstrate this.
Candidates with strong sales experience, and a desire to learn and develop within the events industry, will also be considered.
You will be a highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move with the ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels. You will be financial motivated, proactive and have a desire to succeed.
Must have 6 months to a year's experience within B2B Conferences or Publishing preferably already selling Sponsorship but the client will consider someone coming from a Conference Delegate sales background also.
Call 0208 944 4180 or Email email@example.com