- JOB CODE: J14976
- JOB TYPE: Permanent
- SALARY/RATE: £30,000 - £42,000 per annum
- LOCATION: North West
- BENEFITS: Great growth, progression
GUARANTEED FUTURE PROGRESSION | HIGH END SYSTEMS | SITE BASED
Far from your everyday Fire & Security Management opportunity, as the general manager you will be the main person in charge of our NW site base and enjoy doing it!
Reporting and working alongside the operations directors and dealing directly with our customers, a role where you can take charge, be acknowledged, have input and make an impact in great future growth!
We are an independent company which over the last 30+ years have grown from strength to strength, turning over 26million+, improving long lasting customer relationships and building a strong team throughout the UK.
Are you a strong confident and experienced project manager, engineering manager, contracts manager, arc manager, general manager or a senior engineer looking for the next step in fire & security?
The role involves great variation and diversity, as well as being in charge of the site itself you will manage team members and be capable of developing and improving the site and profitability.
What the role involves
- Overseeing technical security and fire systems and projects
- Meting set KPI targets and reporting statistics
- Support the running of the service desk and providing technical support
- Internal audits
- Managing projects from start to end
- Working alongside company directors
- Helping in training and developing new team members
- Ensuring alarm handling performance stats are met to BS5979
What we can offer you
- We will train you as some of our systems and databases will be new, however a strong background knowledge in Fire or Security is key.
- We are rapidly expanding, having taken on 6 massive new contracts chances for future growth and progression our endless! As long as you have the right drive and mentality you will go far here in your career.
- Great team environment and support, knowing your team and directors, making a genuine difference and improving the company.
- Flexible and good social life, this role is site based on one of our nice and new furbished facilities.
- Salary: 30-40K (very negotiable for the right person)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds of interest and could be your next progression step or simply an exciting general manager role which you would like to learn more about pick up the phone!
Call Akeim Morgan on: 02089444119
Call 0208 944 4119 or Email email@example.com